Aloun Farms Ewa Sweet Pickled Onions Recipe
- 10 ounces small Ewa Sweet Onions
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian salt
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water
1. Properly core a bell pepper.
2. Slice the bell pepper into strips. Make the strips as thin as ¼ of an inch.
3. Shred carrots to your liking.
4. Put the onions bell pepper strips and carrots into an airtight glass jar.
5. Cover the jar tightly and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Shake the jar occasionally.
Enjoy the Hawaiian pickled onions!