Pumpkin Patch & Farmers Market
October 23, 24 and 30th join us for the Aloun Farms Pumpkin Patch & Farmers Market from 9am - 5pm.
Harvest your own Ewa Sweet Corn, pick a Pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch, shop local produce at the outdoor Farmers Market.
FREE ENTRY, NO RESERVATION, FREE PARKING!
We Are Aloun Farms
We are more than a family farm.
We are a community of farmers, chefs and students on a mission to provide the people of Hawaii with the highest quality of fresh locally grown produce—while at the same time, educating future generations on the importance of agriculture.
Home Grown with Aloha
- The freshest produce, from our family to yours
Sweet Onion Season
- Discover our favorite recipes and get cooking with onions
Generations of Growers
- Family-run for over 40 years
From Farm to Your Table
- Aloun Farms brings you the freshest local and seasonal produce
The Pick of the Crop
- We work with the island's top distributors and wholesalers
From Our Ohana to Yours
- We're more than a farm—we're a community
Home Grown with AlohaThe freshest produce, from our family to yours
Sweet Onion SeasonDiscover our favorite recipes and get cooking with onions
Generations of GrowersFamily-run for over 40 years
From Farm to Your TableAloun Farms brings you the freshest local and seasonal produce
The Pick of the CropWe work with the island's top distributors and wholesalers
From Our Ohana to YoursWe're more than a farm—we're a community
Shop local, eat local, live sustainably.
Enjoy our Educational Videos for Keiki
Hawai'i Island Winner
- Kamehameha High School's Jordanna Takaki