Aloun Farms Educational Pumpkin Tour 2022
We are excited to announce the dates for the 2022 Aloun Farms Educational Pumpkin Tour! Be sure to reserve yours in advance.
$10 per person (student, parent, chaperone, teacher)
Tuesdays - Fridays
October 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27 and 28
First tour leaves at 8:30am. Tours depart the Aloun Farms Check In Center every 30 minutes. Each tour is approximately 1.5 hours. Last tour of the day departs at 11:00am.
Payment of $10 per person is due upon arrival at the tour. No advance payment or deposit required. Credit card, check or cash accepted.
Up to 100 people can be included in 1 single booking.
RESERVE YOUR TIME SLOT NOW!
- Each group must not exceed 100 people
- If your group exceeds 100 people, please reserve two separate groups
- Payment of $10 per person due upon arrival, no deposit required
- Each tour is approximately 1.5 hours
- Closed toe shoes and appropriate attire required
Teachers and parents, check out the links below for educational resources about Pumpkins to share with your keiki.
Watch our educational video about growing Taro at Aloun Farms!