Now Accepting Reservations for October!
$12 per visitor
Aloun Farms offers educational tours of our pumpkin patch and our farm for school groups.
Educational Pumpkin Tour Dates
Starting Tuesday, October 5th, 2021
Tuesdays through Fridays in October
Leaving Aloun Farms check in center every 30 min
First tour departs 8:30am, last tour departs at 11:00am (6 time slot available per day)
- Educational talk (approximately 10 min)
- Fresh pumpkins for harvest
- Reusable tote
- Educational booklet
- Hay ride (approximately 10 min)
Tour fee is $12 per visitor (teachers, students, chaperones and parents will be charged per head) for reservations. Early bird reservations booked before July 15th will be charged $10 per visitor upon arrival at tour.
Payment is due the day of your visit to the educational pumpkin tour. Cash, check, credit card or PO accepted.
- All visitors of the educational pumpkin tour are required to wear closed toe shoes
- If you wish to have lunch after your tour, please make a reservation at least 1 day prior to tour to reserve a space for your group
- Visitors assume all risk of personal injury that may occur as a result of participation in the tour
- Fresh produce bags will be available for purchase ($12 per bag)
- Aloun Farms is accepting canned food donations for the Hawaii Food Bank throughout the month of October
- Rain or shine, we make sure your group is able to pick up a pumpkin. Alternative arrangements can be made the morning of due to rain
If you have any comments or questions about the school tour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (808) 677-9516. If you wish to book a time slot that is not available online, please contact us for special request.
We thank you for your interest and participation and we look forward to seeing you in October!