Sunflower Sessions FAQ Answered
We’re excited to see you at the farm for your Sunflower Session with Miranda Tillinghast.
Be sure to tag @alounfarmshawaii #alounfarmshawaii in your posts and BTS to be featured on our Instagram and Facebook!
- We suggest arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your booking.
- Enter off Farrington Highway, once you turn off the highway and enter Aloun Farms, follow the sunflower signs.
- Text or call photographer Miranda should you need further directions (717)475-5367. Alternate contact for directions (305)409-6208. Keep in mind if Miranda is shooting for another group, she may not be able to respond immediately.
- Sunflowers are located behind the Aloun Farms Festival Grounds. Parking will be available beside the sunflowers, no walking required.
- Up to 6 guests allowed on site per reservation (this includes the people in photos, any additional photographers you brought and anyone watching the shoot). This applies for selfie and professional shoots.
- Dogs are allowed to participate in shoot as long as they are on leash… and parents must clean up after their pups please!
- Unfortunately, we can’t control the weather—we wish we could! If your shoot is rained out and there is no possibility of moving shoot to an alternate date and time, you will receive a full refund for your booking. Please be in contact with photographer Miranda Tillinghast if rain is expected during your reservation and she can help make alternate arrangements email@example.com or contact Miranda through the number received in your reservation email outlining directions.
- Aloun Farms is not responsible for any personal injury that may occur from attendance at the photoshoot. Guests assume all risk when entering the field. By attending the photo session or selfie session at Aloun Farms, guests accept all liability to person or property.
- Additional scenes or set ups will be provided for photo sessions with Miranda, included free of charge with $199 package. Subject to weather and availability. Get ready to pose with some Aloun Farms pumpkins!
- Portable lavatories are provided on site.
- Ample free parking on site, multiple vehicles allowed.
- Please be aware there is no private area for changing, come prepared or we suggest a blanket for outfit changes!
How to Prepare for your Shoot:
- Come with makeup and hair ready.
- We suggest light or vibrant colored clothing. Maroon also a great color for shooting in the field. Avoid all black outfits as it won’t pop as much against the field.
- Flowy dresses and clothing with movement will create a great effect in photos.
- It can get windy or sunny, come prepared with your favorite accessories such as hats, sunglasses, parasols, totes or blankets.
- We suggest bringing your favorite blanket as a prop, especially if you are shooting with babies or keiki. Due to COVID-19 we are not providing any blankets to wrap babies and will not be allowed to handle your baby. Parents are responsible for posing children with the verbal guidance of photographer.
- Included is a photo release form—we would LOVE to feature your photo on our social media @alounfarmshawaii or website www.alounfarms.com. If you and your guests are agreeable to being featured you can fill out this consent form ahead of time or sign one at the farm. Can’t wait to tag you and your guests!