Sweet Onion Festival
Sweet Onion Festival 2014
The Sweet onion is a variety of onion that is not pungent. There are hundreds of varieties of sweet onion in the world. Sweet Onions are sweet because low sulfur content. Onions are member of the Allium family and could be ranked as the oldest vegetables known to mankind with traces back to the Bronze Age settlements in Palestine, 5000 B.C. Aloun Farms’ Ewa Sweet varieties have been selected over 5 years of trial plantings before making commercial. The Ewa Sweet Onion is available during spring which begins the 1st of April and continues through October.
- Admission is $3 (2 & under free). Pumpkins will be priced according to individual size. Cash only.
- No Checks or Credit Cards
- Hayrides and Parking is FREE!
- Pumpkin Patch 2016 opens to the public on Saturday & Sunday, October 15-16, 22-23, 29 and 30th 2016 from 8:30 am to 5pm.
- Pumpkins will be priced according to individual size.
- Location: 91-1440 Farrington Highway, Kapolei, HI 96707.
Aloun Farms - 91-1440 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
April 30th, 2014
- To make reservations for your school group, please "Click Here"
Contact Aloun Farms:
Program Coordinator (808) 677-9516